Gayle64 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Unable to connect my printer to my devices.

HP Envy 5530
iOS

My HP wireless printer (Envy 5530) is no longer working. IPad and IPhone no longer can find the printer.  I have shut down all devices and followed suggested steps but no luck.  All devices are connected to the same wireless and IS numbers are the same.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
15136 15128 990 1642
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Gayle64

Welcome to the HP Forums!

This is a wonderful place to converse with the community, get assistance and find tips.

I reviewed your post and I understand that you are having issue printing from your iPad and iPhone.

I’d love to help!

Follow the steps in the below article and check if it helps.

http://hp.care/2nQym9m

Let me know how it goes.

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles. Take care now and have a splendid week ahead.

Good day! Take care :)

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Gayle64 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have been through all of the steps suggested. My printer blue wifi light is on, the numbers are the same on my printer,phone, and iPad.  Everything was working fine and then one day it simply quit?  All of my devices say "no air printers found"?  Thank you for trying to help but I'm out of ideas.

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
15136 15128 990 1642
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Gayle64

Follow below steps and check if it helps.

Open the Embedded Web Server (EWS), and then make sure AirPrint is enabled.

1. Print a Network Configuration page to obtain the printer IP address needed to view the EWS webpage.

For instructions on printing a Network Configuration page, go to HP Customer Support. Type your printer model, and then search for the document to "print a configuration page."

2. Find the printer IP address on the Network Configuration page.

Figure : Example of a printer IP address

Example of a printer IP address.
  3. On your computer, open an Internet browser.

4. Type the printer IP address in the browser address bar, and then press Enter.

note:

Make sure to type the IP address into the Internet browser's address box. If typed into a toolbar search box or search engine, the EWS does not open.

5. If a website security certificate displays in the Internet browser, click Continue.

The EWS information page for the printer opens.

6. Click the Settings tab.

7. Click Security, and then click Administrator Settings.

8. Under Network Settings, select AirPrint, if it is not already selected, and then click Apply.

Figure : Selecting AirPrint

9. Restart the printer.

Let me know how it goes.

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation