Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
14s-dq2512sa
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I can't seem to locate the drivers for https://www.hp.com/ie-en/laptops/product-details/2100722952  

The HP website returns the following message after entering the serial number - "We were unable to find drivers for your product."

I've tried manually installing the Realtek RTL8821CE-M also, but still no Wi-Fi

This is a new machine, with a fresh Windows 10 Pro. Without the Wi-Fi drivers I can't use the support assist tool to update the other drivers.

Any ideas would be great. I suspect I need both the chipset, and Wi-Fi drivers. 

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

You should be able to use all of the drivers from the base model 14s-dq2000...

HP Laptop PC 14s-dq2000 Software and Driver Downloads | HP® Customer Support

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi:

You should be able to use all of the drivers from the base model 14s-dq2000...

HP Laptop PC 14s-dq2000 Software and Driver Downloads | HP® Customer Support

HP Recommended

Amazing - thanks Paul.

I've spent 4 hours trying to locate that. Even Googling 14s-dq2 didn't auto-complete that model number.

Out of interest, is there a method for locating the 'nearest device model' in case I run into this issue again.

Seems every laptop I purchase from HP has an unnecessarily  long 'model number' 

Is it simply a case of replacing the last digits with zeros? 14s-dq2xxx

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

Yes, that is exactly what you need to do when you don't get drivers by entering the model number or product number in the support page search box--14s-dq2000

I wish HP would go back to what they used to do back in the day, and provide a driver page for every single model PC they make.

HP Recommended

Again really appreciate your help. Was starting to panic a little then - and I haven't had to panic regarding drivers for a while now.

HP Recommended

Anytime.

Glad to have been of assistance.

Enjoy your new notebook!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.