09-02-2011 05:03 PM
My L7590 is networked by ethernet cable. Recently, after downloading Windows Update I tried to print, but my printer was no longer on my system. Following the HP support page, I reinstalled the printer from the web-site, I could not use my disk as I have upgraded my PC to Windows 7 and am unable to read the disk (I have tried both XP and Vista).
I thought it was OK until I tried to use the scanner, I got a warning saying that "A required software component was not found or was improperly installed. Reinstall the HP Photosmart software that came with the device and try scanning again"
I have tried to do this three times, uninstalling and reinstalling from the download, but with the same results. Can anyone please help???
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)