Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 2 (201 Views)

Unidentified Network, dm3 1040us HP pavilion

[ Edited ]

Ok, I have been fighting with my daughter's laptop for the past couple days. It has been working fine for almost a year, and now it suddenly lost it's wireless connection. The only thing that has changed is any Windows updates that it may have received.

It is running Windows 7, which came preinstalled. I have run virus scans repeatedly, and nothing has been found. I have seen the Unidentified Network everywhere when I search, and have tried everything that I have found.

I am hoping that someone with the same laptop has been able to resolve this issue, and can spread a little joy. I am ready to pull out my hair over this, and I normally can get things fixed reasonably quickly. I will admit, I am far from tech guy, but can usually hold my own, so if any advice is given, please try to keep that in mind.

Thank you all for any help you can provide.

~~~Edit ~~~

Just found this information requested on another post, so thought to add it here

Model dm3-1040us

Product Number: VM207UA#ABA

0 Kudos
Honor Student
Message 2 of 2 (170 Views)

Re: Unidentified Network, dm3 1040us HP pavilion

Still have not had any luck with this, any ideas anyone?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation