05-19-2011 07:12 PM - edited 05-19-2011 07:18 PM
Ok, I have been fighting with my daughter's laptop for the past couple days. It has been working fine for almost a year, and now it suddenly lost it's wireless connection. The only thing that has changed is any Windows updates that it may have received.
It is running Windows 7, which came preinstalled. I have run virus scans repeatedly, and nothing has been found. I have seen the Unidentified Network everywhere when I search, and have tried everything that I have found.
I am hoping that someone with the same laptop has been able to resolve this issue, and can spread a little joy. I am ready to pull out my hair over this, and I normally can get things fixed reasonably quickly. I will admit, I am far from tech guy, but can usually hold my own, so if any advice is given, please try to keep that in mind.
Thank you all for any help you can provide.
Just found this information requested on another post, so thought to add it here
Product Number: VM207UA#ABA
OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)