03-08-2017 09:51 PM - last edited on 03-08-2017 10:09 PM by Omar-E
I recently purchased this laptop HP Pavillion x360 m3 convertible. When I checked the capability of the wireless card I noticed a maximum of 200mbps. My internet provider's speed is 300mbps and when I did a speed test, it doesn't even come close to 200mbps. (my other laptops hit 300mbps without any issues) Can I upgrade the Dual Band Wireless AC card to one that can accommodate the 300 mbps? If so who would know what kind to get.
Below are the spec's of the laptop.
Product name:HP Pavilion x360 m3 Convertible
Serial number:[Personal Information Removed]
Software build ID:16WW2BNT602#SABA#DABA
Total memory:6.00 GB
Processor name:Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-6100U CPU @ 2.30GHz
Thank you for your time.
03-08-2017 10:10 PM
Please use only:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)