cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Level 1
9 8 0 2
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

Upgrading of HP Envy-15 J126TX Wifi Combo to Wifi 6

HP Recommended
HP Envy-15 J126TX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

The Broadcom Azure Wifi Bluetooth Combo mini PCI-E card which comes with the Notebook just died.  I am thinking of taking the opportunity to upgrade the notebook to enable Wifi 6 support.  Can anyone advise if I can just buy any mini PCI-E Combo card which support Wifi 6 and Bluetooth 5.1 to plug it in?

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
Level 21
Level 21
125,998 116,179 18,858 28,775
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi:

It should work.

This forum member just installed one in an older notebook than yours.

Solved: Re: Is G4-2039TX Wifi Card Whitelist? - HP Support Community - 7894334

Where you can find a HMC form factor AX wifi card, that I do not know, but the person on that link told me that he got the card from China Taobao.

Author
Level 1
9 8 0 2
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Cool!  Appreciate for referring me to the post and thanks for the speedy response.  I will try asking him which card he bought.  🙂

0 Kudos
Level 21
Level 21
125,998 116,179 18,858 28,775
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

Please post back and let us know if the AX card upgrade worked in your notebook.

0 Kudos
Author
Level 1
9 8 0 2
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

WIll do.  But it may not be so fast because will have to await reply from the other user and shipping of the item to me may take awhile.

But I will definitely post here on the outcome once I got the confirmation.

Thank you.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation