Post new question
Question

Highlighted
Student
Message 1 of 2 (85 Views)
Accepted Solution

WI-FI – N standard Dual Band 15 ba017no

Product Name: HP 15 ba017no

Can anyone please tell me: do the HP 15 ba017no PC have WI-FI – N standard Dual Band???

Thanks

0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Re: WI-FI – N standard Dual Band 15 ba017no

Greetings @WalterBorup

Welcome to HP Forums and thank for the post. 

I understand that you are looking to know if your computer a dual band wireless card, is that right?

Not to worry, I will be glad to assist you. 

Are you facing any issue with our computer? 

Please click here for the specifications of your computer. 

Your computer came with Intel® 802.11ac (1x1) Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® 4.2 Combo (Miracast compatible) which is single band wireless adapter but the speed is much higher than 802.11n wireless adapter. 

You can refer to page numbers 8 and 10 in this simplified article from Intel. Click here

Let me know if this helped.

View solution in context
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 2 (54 Views)

Re: WI-FI – N standard Dual Band 15 ba017no

Greetings @WalterBorup

Welcome to HP Forums and thank for the post. 

I understand that you are looking to know if your computer a dual band wireless card, is that right?

Not to worry, I will be glad to assist you. 

Are you facing any issue with our computer? 

Please click here for the specifications of your computer. 

Your computer came with Intel® 802.11ac (1x1) Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® 4.2 Combo (Miracast compatible) which is single band wireless adapter but the speed is much higher than 802.11n wireless adapter. 

You can refer to page numbers 8 and 10 in this simplified article from Intel. Click here

Let me know if this helped.

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation