Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.
Ariskhd Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

WIFI DISCONNECTING

pavillion 15-00e
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I do have the same problem. it is getting disconnected within 5 or 10 minutes. it shows no internet access. i tried almost all slution described here. still facing same problem. Do i have any other solution please ?

1 REPLY
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
16542 952 2191
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

WIFI DISCONNECTING

Hi @Ariskhd,

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums and Welcome.

I understand you Wifi is intermittent on your HP Notebook. This shows you how to enable away mode. 
It enables your computer to continue performing tasks, such as recording television programs or sharing video and music, 
even if you walk away from the computer. Specifically, when the computer is in Away mode. 
You will need to look Figure 18: Enabling Away mode for the Network adapter.

If the Network adapter is in power save you could see the issues you are describing.

Please get back to me how this goes.

Please click the Thumbs up and Accept as Solution if you feel this post has helped you.

Thanks.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation