Shiva5 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

WIFI Not working in windows 10 and HP 630

HP 630 B0L78PA#ACJ

I am facing WIFI issue in my HP 630 after updating it's OS from windows 7 to windows 10.

Please help as it is already 1 year old problem. Althogh I went through all the solutions, I found on hp support site but no success.

product number is B0L78PA#ACJ

Model no is HP 630

3 REPLIES 3
Intern Intern
Intern
33 33 1 1
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello Shiva5,

Hope you are all fine.  Based on the product specs, it looks like you need to downgrade to Windows 7 because the processor is not compatible with Windows 10: HP 630 PC Product Specs

These are the instructions if you did this downgrade recently: HP PCs - Go Back to a Previous Version of Windows (Windows 10) . 

If you don´t have this option available because you did the downgrad more than 10 days ago, there´s a longer solution and we would need to send you a recovery media.   In such case, please provide the serial number to check the warranty period.

Also we highly recommend to install HPSA because It also prompts you for drivers updates and links to support questions, among other useful functions: HP Support Assistant

Please let us know if this solved your issue Smiley Happy

I am an HP employee
0 Kudos
Shiva5 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Please assist

0 Kudos
g725s Honor Student
Honor Student
4 2 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Could you clarify what you mean that the HP 630 does not have a compatible processor?  My HP 630 Laptop has an Intel Pentium P6200 @ 2.13GHz.  That should be good enough for Windows 10, right?

I think you gave the OP the wrong info.  Correct me if I am wrong.

In fact, look at this thread here: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/HP-630-Upgrade-to-Windows-10-Wifi-pro...

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation