12-19-2016 07:21 PM
bought a great computer with 32GB Ram and 2 Terabyte HD but it came with a cheap single band Wireless adapter. Couldn't believe it. My adapter is a RAlink RT3290 802.11 bgn Wi-fi adapter. I want to upgrade it to a compatible dual band AC capable adapter. Anybody have any ideas as to what to get as a Wireless Adapter upgrade to replace my OEM Adapter?
12-20-2016 04:22 AM - edited 12-20-2016 04:24 AM
This wireless card is compatible with your PCI X1 slot
- Dual Band support - 2.4GHz or 5GHz channels bring an optimized HD video streaming, file sharing and online experience
- Today’s fastest wireless speeds of up to 450Mbps
- Three antennas increase wireless performance and stability
NOTE: It is important to know that to operate the 5 GHz band you must have the modem configured.
☑ To close the topic, check "accept as a solution" the correct answer or Thumb to say thank you.
☑ I'm sorry but you do not answer questions privately.
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)