07-09-2012 02:49 PM
I know there is one hot-keyed as the function key F12. Whenever I press it however it a message from HP assistant is displayed telling me the following:
"The wireless devices on your computer are turned off. To turn on the wireless devices, press the wireless button."
I assume that F12 has probably malfunctioned, or it is not the actual wireless button. There are many wireless connections within my area, and my laptop is telling me that it can locate no wireless connections anywhere I go.
So, can anybody tell me if there is another wireless button located on my HP Pavilion g6 laptop and if I have been pressing the correct button or not.
07-09-2012 02:57 PM
You can turn on from the software, please use this:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
10-01-2013 01:36 PM
CAN ANY ONE TELL ME WHERE THE WIRELESS BUTTON IS LOCATED ON A MODEL; G81-429WM?
Have a great day.
Please click the white star under my name to give me Kudos as a way to say "Thanks!"
Click the "Accept as Solution" button if I resolve your issue.
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)