1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Wi-Fi driver is not detecting in the device manager

HP 15-ac040tu
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Please do help guys!

In my laptop, from today morning wi-fi isn't up and in the device manager the driver is not showing up. Only ethernet driver is showing under Network adapters. I have downloaded the latest Broadcom 802.11 bgn wifi driver, but when it get near to the finishing time, installation wizard force closes. Any help guys? Please!

Thank You!

1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
14802 13855 746 1763
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Wi-Fi driver is not detecting in the device manager

Hi @sarathdaztec,

Welcome to the HP Forums! 

I understand that you cannot connect to your wireless network with your HP 15-ac040tu Notebook. I am happy to help! 

Please try the steps within this guide, Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)

Remember to please return to this thread and mark 'Accept as Solution', if I have successfully helped you resolve the issue. If you wish to say 'thanks' for my effort to help, click the 'thumbs up' to give me a Kudos.

Hope this post helps! 🙂

RnRMusicMan
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation