Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Pavilion 14-v015TU
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

althogh i tried to instal wireless lan driver from https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-pavilion-14-v000-notebook-pc-series/6936223/mode... but not solved my problemCapture.JPG

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello, @HareshSiju – Hope you are well 🙂

Thanks for stopping by the HP Support Forums! I’d be glad to be of your assistance!

Going through your post, I understand that you are facing issues with the wireless network on your PC. Let's start by running the automatic troubleshooter as suggested below:

1. In the search box on the taskbar, type Network troubleshooter, and then select Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
  2. Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

If the issue persists, then let's also run a hardware test to check whether there is any hardware failure with the wireless module. Follow the steps below:

1. Hold the power button for at least five seconds to turn off the computer.
  2. Turn on the computer and immediately press Esc to get the Startup menu. Now press F2 key.
  3. The HP PC Hardware Diagnostics (UEFI) main menu is displayed.
  4. Select the "Component test" and then select "wireless module" from the list.
  5. Let me know if the test passes or not.

Thanks, I’ll watch for your reply!

Good luck 🙂

Please click "Accepted Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee
HP Recommended
Thanks for help

I had solved problem of wi fi
I did following stuff to solve this problem
I installed previous version of wireless lan driver and then
shut down laptop using power button and then boot it again
HP Recommended

Hello, @HareshSiju

Thanks for the update & Great stuff! Glad to know that you were able to fix the issue 🙂

Please consider marking my post as "Accepted Solutions" to help other users with the same issue to find a solution more efficiently. Click on "Thumbs up" to give me "Kudos".

Visit us again if you have any concerns!

Thank you again and may you also have a great day and even better tomorrow 🙂

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.