05-12-2016 01:30 PM - edited 05-13-2016 02:18 AM
Can anybody help me?
I have HP ENVY x360 - 15-w100ur. Maintenance and Service Guide for this model from HP site is not actual. It is for older version of CPU.
I need WIDI, but now wireless adaptor Realtek RTL8723BE installed. Can I replace it with Intel 7260-AC or Intel 7265-AC for compability with WIDI? Will it work?
Excuse my English.
05-19-2016 12:35 PM
The realtek is the network adapter driver & the intel is for the wifi.
if you have a WIDI device installed on your pc, you can download the drivers for the same and yes it should work.
I am an HP Employee
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)