02-25-2017 01:28 AM
I am not able to connect my laptop to my home broadband . It says cant connect to this network.I tried updating wireless driver and it seems problem is not resolved.Please hel pme with this.
02-26-2017 09:52 AM
Welcome to the HP Forums!
It is a great way to engage, post questions and find resolutions by working with specialists in the HP community.
I reviewed your post and I understand that you are having issues connecting to your wireless network.
I’d love to help!
Follow the below steps to fix this issue.
Open CMD as Admin: Copy the following commands, and press Enter after each one.
netsh int tcp set heuristics disabled
netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=disabled
netsh int tcp set global rss=enabled
netsh int tcp show global (Check if All settings have taken effect)
Reboot the system and see if it works.
If the issue persists, follow the steps in the below link.
Let me know how it goes and you have a good day ahead.
If the information I've provided was helpful, please give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accepted Solution" and "Kudos" buttons, that’ll help us and others see that we’ve got the answers!
I am an HP Employee
12-15-2018 10:56 AM
Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately, based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. I recommend starting a new thread for your issue by clicking here: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/forums/postpage
To be more helpful with your post, you may add key information if you wish:
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about posting in the community, please feel free to send me a private message.