Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

WiFi problem

HP Recommended
pavilion 15-b151sv
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello

I have the pavilion 15-b151sv. 

I have windows 10 update  after 8.1 in 2 - 3 years.

all works fine till last update of windows 10 one week ago i have problem with wifi connect.

With LAN its works fine.... but with wifi says unable to connect with this network... all my other computers and mobile phones works with this wifi network. 

The led light of wifi of my laptop it stays orange.... in tray in right corner i have a symbol of earth when i click it i see the wifi networks, i choose my wifi i enter the password and wait to connect but every time says unable to connect with this network.

I have try many solution i found in net but without any luck. 

I have disable, enabled, unistall, install, cmd etc. but same think!!

What can i do! the wifi in device manager its ok... 

2 REPLIES 2
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
92,850 92,727 12,006 25,602
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@dimitrisL 

The series have many wifi card options, do you know what is yours (from Device Manager). Please

(a) Download driver and save on your computer  (using Device Manager  to select which one),

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-pavilion-15-b100-sleekbook/5330561

(b) Uninstall driver from Device Manager then reboot,

(c) Right click downloaded file and select Run as administrator,

(d) Reboot.

Refards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
dimitrisL
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have allready done this but nothing happens.

I cant connect to any wirelles connection. 

The light stay orange, 

I have spoke with the HP by phone bute they cant help me because its in windows 10 and the laptop have windows 8 when i buy it! 

Its tru i came with windows 8, its update it in windows 10 it works all fine till now with teh last update of windows, I have made a clear install after format to fix it but nothing!

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation