09-14-2018 07:27 AM
My Wifi dis-connect
Received: veru often. I bought the below USB, but to use it?
We would like to inform you that we have sent the recovery kit for HP Laptop 15-bs028no with product number 3LH47EA.
Customer support Best2Serve
Asa reply to this: I was asked to contact HP
I have a problem With this laptop. WiFi turns itself off very often. I have done to updates recommended by HP. Now I was about to use the received USB to re-config the lap top back to where it was when I bought it. But how do I do that?. I plugged the USB in but nothing happened. I can’t find a start file on it either.
09-14-2018 07:56 AM
See if this works...have the USB recovery drive in one of the PC's USB ports.
Restart the PC, and tap the ESC key at the beginning of the HP welcome screen to get a menu of options.
Select the F9 boot options menu, and from that select the USB flash drive.
Then press the Enter key.
The PC should now boot from the recovery media.
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)