01-01-2018 10:04 AM
Hi, i have hp envy 17, model : 17-k205nl , please what type of wifi card i need for 5Ghz connection?
01-02-2018 11:24 AM
Welcome to the HP Forums!
Thank you for posting your query on this forum, it's a great place to find answers.
I reviewed your post and I understand that you want to know the supported 5GHz wireless card for your computer.
Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.
I checked the specifications of your computer and see that you can install Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 wireless card on your computer.
For more information, you can refer to the below service guide for your computer.
Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!
To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.
I am an HP Employee
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)