bd230
3 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Wifi Issue

HP Pavilion G4-1201TU
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello Sir, Whenever I am connecting my laptop to a mobile hotspot, wifi network in my laptop is showing Limited( No access) after 4-5 minutes of working. First 4-5 minutes its working fine and then it is showing Limited access.

Then I have to again disconnect the network then again connect it to get again a connection.

Sir, Everytime connect & disconnect after 4-5 minutes is too irritating. Please tell me a solution to solve this problem.

In windows 7, 64 bit, no issue occurs. Only in windows 8.1 & 10, this problem arises.

Sir please tell me a solution.

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
21,080 21,034 1,769 2,846
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Wifi Issue

@bd230

Thank you for posting on HP Forums,

The Riddle_Decipher is at your service.

As I Understand if you connect your PC to a WiFi hotspot it has a limited or no access message?

Also, to confirm the WiFi hotspot is on a phone or an alternate computer using windows? or is it Mac?

In the meantime, I recommend that you check the IP-settings for your computer's wireless network card.
This is usually done from Control panel -> Network connections -> [properties for your WiFi-card] -> [properties for TCP/IPv4]. Here check that it's set to automatic IP and DNS.

Keep me posted,

If the information I've provided was helpful, 

Give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons, 

That'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Good Luck.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation