Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
11-19-2022 05:18 AM
Welcome to HP Support Community. This is a great place to post questions and find answers.
Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.
I see that you are facing wireless connectivity issues with your HP notebook.
I suggest that you perform a wireless module test by following the steps listed below:
1) Turn off the Computer(if not able to turn it off from Windows- Hold the power button for at least five seconds to turn off the computer).
2) Turn on the computer and immediately press Esc repeatedly, about once every second. When the menu appears, press the F2 key.
3) On the main menu, click Component Tests.
4) The Component Tests menu displays. Your Component Tests menu might be different, depending on the components installed on your computer.
5) Click on Wireless Module Test and then click Run once. The Wireless Module Test takes 30 seconds to complete.
Let me know the results and have a nice day.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community