Sharma999
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Wifi and Bluetooth not working since bought hp pavilion G6 1318ax

HP Recommended
Hp pavilion G6 1318ax
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Since I bought this hp pavilion G6 laptop my bluetooth and wifi is not working i tried to start my wifi and Bluetooth in the past but it didn't worked I thought it might be some driver problem and dint cared for it but now I want to use these networks can someone help me out

2 REPLIES 2
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
92,640 92,518 11,971 25,528
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Sharma999 

It is a 8 or 9 years old machine, it did not work 8 years ago why you did not report to get it fixed ? Its is too old, I can't get its specs now, only

https://www.digit.in/laptops/hp-pavilion-g6-1318ax-price-547.html.

Again It is too old to get drivers for Windows 10 but since I can't get its FULL specs I need to know what is its product ID. Please use the following way to find out:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00033108

Please do NOT post its Serial number (s/n).

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
Sharma999
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

At that time I dint know much about laptops and when I asked my cousin about this problem he told me it might be driver problem I installed drivers but laptop  was  not connecting to wifi n bluetooth I thought It might have not downloaded full drivers and also I dint needed these networks at that time and that'swhy at that time dint gave much importance to this but now I need it

Product ID is B8M52PA#ACJ

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation