soumitban
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Wifi and Bluetooth settings have disappeared

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 15-cs2096TX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My wifi and bluetooth settings have disappeared and stopped working ever since I received the latest Windows update. I have tried the usual things (system restore, reset, restart, reinstalling network adapters, etc.) but nothing has worked. Every time I run the troubleshooter, it says "There might be a problem with the driver for the wifi adapter." I have tried all solutions available on the internet and nothing has worked. Please help.

1 REPLY 1
Echo_Lake
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
23,613 23,571 1,069 1,104
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@soumitban

Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, I have a few troubleshooting steps we could try to fix the issue:  

Firstly, lets perform Driver rollback.

1. Open Start.
  2. Search for Device Manager and click the top result to open the experience.
  3. Expand the category with the device that you want to roll back (In this case its Bluetooth)
  4. Right-click the device, and select the Properties option.
  5. Click on Driver tab.
  6. Click the Roll Back Driver button.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation