05-15-2016 04:12 AM
the wifi range in my laptop is very very less.. it does not connect to the wifi network even when router is at a distaance of 2 feet... but when they are side by side it gets connected showing low signal strenght... i tried updating bios.. updating drivers.. formatting.. also but the problem still remains... currently i am using winsows 10 pro...
05-16-2016 08:31 AM
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums! The forums are a great place where you can find solutions for your issues, with help from the community!
I came across your post about the WiFi issue, and wanted to help! I understand that you are getting a very low signal with the WiFi.
First, try reviewing the following document, and let me know how it goes:
Please let me know if this information helps you resolve the issue by marking this post as "Accept as Solution", this will help others easily find the information they may be looking for. Also, clicking the Thumbs up below is a great way to say thanks!
Have a great day!
I work on behalf of HP
Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up to say “Thanks” for helping!
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)