1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Wifi connectivity problem from past 6 months

HP PAVILLION G6-2227TU
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)

Hi,

I am facing wifi connectivity problem from past 6 months for the same I have coordinated with call center at least 50 or more times & 4 times  engineers has visited my place & 2 times , I went to service centre , but till now my problem has'nt resolved they aren't able to identify that what the exact problem is , I am wasting my atleast one hour of time daily to get this issue resolved by my self but its not working . when ever i am contacting call center they are  navigating me to engineers , & engineers are telling there is software issues please update . I have updated every single update in my system & the same thing i am doing from last 6 months but the issue is not getting resolved.

I have visited the service center of Hyderabad , I dont understand what kind of engineers HP has recruited they aren't ready to listen what customer is saying.

Any way , I am fade up with this follow up with call center & their false promises & of no use of so called service centers .

I WANT RESOLUTION AT THE EARLIEST.

Kindly provide me escalation matrix of HP . I have to mail it to HP CEO.

HP was known for service in my opinion , but they have proveed me fool.

1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
14461 13421 711 1900
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Wifi connectivity problem from past 6 months

Hi!@Avinash_123,

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post serial numbers and case details. If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works  please review this link. 

First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More

Sparkles1

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation