Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY - 13-aq0502sa
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Every time I use my laptop the wifi disconnects, so frustrating! I can't use it anywhere apart from where I have an ethernet connection next to the router! My wifi works just fine on other laptops and phones etc so there is no issue there.

I have tried updating drivers and bios and it's made no difference. It uses the intel wireless-AC 9560 160mhz and I have updated the driver to 25/02/2020 - 21.80.2.1

Does anyone know how to fix this or how I contact HP to resolve as it's still in warranty?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

HP Pavilion [Personal Information Removed]

wifi keeps disconnecting 

This is happening shortly following Windows 10 May 2020 update.

HP Recommended

No it has been happening for several months, prior to any May updates.

Can anyone please advise what I need to do to resolve this? or how I contact HP in UK as it is in warranty still. 

thank you

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.