Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
06-15-2022 04:19 AM - edited 06-15-2022 04:21 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community
I'd like to help!
As I understand you are having issues with the Wi-Fi icon missing on the taskbar of your HP notebook. Don't worry we'll work together to find a solution for you.
- Right-click the Windows button (Start Menu), and select Properties.
- In the Properties dialog box, click the Notification Area tab.
- In the Systems Icons area, ensure that the Network checkbox is selected.
- Click Apply, then Ok.
If the above steps do not work then please follow the below instructions:
- I recommend you update your Wi-Fi drivers and BIOS by visiting this link.
- Download them using another PC and install them on your PC using a flash drive.
- Now try to connect to the internet wireless.
- For further assistance, click here.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee
06-15-2022 02:54 PM
I find this youtube videos about wifi problems very useful, give it a try:
Please report your results
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community