05-09-2016 01:07 AM - edited 05-09-2016 01:08 AM
When I continuously use my laptop for 50-60 mins then my wifi network starts showing limited connection and I have to re-start it to get it fixed. I don't understand if problem is with wifi (hardware) or software issues.
05-09-2016 02:22 AM
It seems to be software, and maybe one of the following commands will refresh, without re-boot.
Oprn a Command Prompt and type the following cammands, (Run as Administrator for best outcome).
netsh int ipv4 reset reset.log
netsh int ipv6 reset reset.log
netsh winsock reset catalog
If in doubt please ask.
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)