Level 1
9 7 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Windows 10 64 bit wireless problem

HP - 17-y020ng
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hey guys im Thanos. i bought this laptop with out dos and i instanlled 8.1 inside. Then after some suggestions from you (cause my wifi adapter was going off all the time) i changed to windows 10 since my product is for windows 10. I installed ALL the drivers everything.

Alot of times alot...my network is going down i mean from 1.2mb/sec to 0kbs/sec at my downloads...and at that spesific time there isnt any windows update or any backround app on *(since i disabled them).

This is the ONLY pc i got in this network...there isnt any other!

I tried with ethernet... NO PROBLEMS AT ALL! >ALL GREAT

Its 1000% wifi adapter issue! 

If i restart my laptop when this is happening and login back all are great for some minutes...then back to zero! I cant even open google.

I got windows 10 pro 64 bit and my adapter is= Broadcom BCM43142 802.11 bgn Wi-Fi M.2 Adapter.

I download the driver you guys suggest me. This version 7.35.344.0 Rev.A

http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/swdetails/HP-17-y000-Notebook-PC-series/10862315/mod...

I would REALLY need some help guys... Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Thanos1
Level 1
9 7 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

ρωρεω;εω.png

The drivers you are giving i think are out of date...are there any newer?

*Edit Update*

μντηργε.png

I found another ones but they are even worse with ALOT of lag i cant download anything...what is goin on 😞 

Is this wireless lan adapter good at all???

0 Kudos
Thanos1
Level 1
9 7 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I bought a TP_Link wifi USB adapter and the problem solved.... 

Care what products your putting inyour laptops! This broadcom you put on mine is just crap!

Everybody is laughing at me...cause i got a new laptop with SO weak wireless sygnal...even my 10 year old laptop have much better sygnal that this...

Just a shame nothing more...and you also doesnt even respond guys!

Nothing more to say...completely dissaponted

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation