cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fiut82
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Windows 10 doesn't detec ONLY my Wi-Fi network, meanwhile other devices detect it.

HP Recommended
Pavilion 15-e031su
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello!
So i tried to reinstall the driver of my card (Ralink RT3290 802.11bgn) and it still didn't work. My card is working perfect with other Wi-Fi networks but only mine is not showing. This problem started when I upgraded my Win7 to Win10. My brother's laptop can detect my router, my iPhone can and my parents can connect to the Wi-Fi. I managed to connect only once and it was by chance that I saw that the connection was shown. However, after turning off the router, I failed. It's been 6 months and I don't know what to do. The problem is not with the router because all other devices are connecting to it.
Can u help me?

1 REPLY 1
Lil_Boy_Blue
Level 12
7,692 7,654 332 702
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi

Copy, Paste and Save in Notepad, as LBB.bat (not a .TXT) and double click to run.
Preferably run as an Administrator.
OR
Copy and use the individual command lines as needed.

Post anything non-personal, but relevant please.

@Echo OFF
getmac
netsh lan show interfaces
netsh wlan show interfaces
netsh wlan show drivers

PAUSE
systeminfo
PAUSE
msinfo32
PAUSE

PowerShell -Command "Get-NetAdapter"
PowerShell -Command "Get-NetAdapter -Name * | Format-Table -View Driver"
PowerShell -Command "GIP -Detailed"
PowerShell -Command "Test-NetConnection"
PAUSE

Start with individual commands and post back some results please.

Remove and re-install the Wi-Fi adapter from Device Manager perhaps.

Maybe give the PC some numbers.......

Eth IPv4.png

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation