01-10-2010 10:33 PM
Just got a new computer with Windows 7 64 bit, but cannot get my HP PSC 750 to install wirelessly. I can hook it up via USB and works fine. I have also installed the work around for it. In trying to get a wireless connection it says I am missing the *.INF file. Can I get this anywhere or is there another way to set this one up?
10-20-2010 06:59 PM
Did you get this resolved? I had the same problem but I found a solution here http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Printer-networking-and-wireless/Sharing-HP-PSC-750-on-network/td-p/2133...
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)