01-20-2009 05:10 PM
01-25-2009 12:28 PM
01-29-2010 11:05 PM - last edited on 02-20-2017 02:36 PM by OscarFuentes
Check if your model is on the list of those known as prone to hardware problems HERE HP had put into place an Extended Warranty on the models on the list, but only good for 24 months,as in 12 months after 1 yr warranty expired.
The steps recommended to try first in that article are getting BIOS version F.3D and latest Broadcom driver from your models page HERE
******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to say -Thanks!.******
03-12-2012 10:25 PM
even when i get to down load and working it last about a hour anyshut down and its over not sure i but hp again if they cant patch this i think they dont care about owners is there a patch and why is not avalible
07-19-2016 04:32 PM
Same problem here. I have reinstalled all the drivers but no change.
Also, my PC (envy 17 3D) is bluetooth paired with phone and iPad but I can't get any interaction between them, although the PC beeps when they are connected by cable..
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs – Computer Stops Responding or Becomes Very Slow After Connecting to the Internet (Windows 10, 8)