Honor Student
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Wireless Compaq Presario CQ60 Driver

Compaq Presario CQ60
Microsoft Windows Vista
Ho cambiato da poco casa, mantenendo però sempre un modem fastweb. Il modello del modem è uguale a quello della vecchia casa, ma hanno cambiato il modem dandomene uno nuovo e il mio Compaq Presario CQ60 non si connette più a internet ma solo al modem. Nel centro connessioni mi dice Rete non identificata. Ho provato a spegnere e accendere il modem e a installare diversi driver ma niente ha funzionato. Cosa posso fare?
3 REPLIES 3
18,202 13,528 280 1,052
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Forum. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Forum.

German: HP Kundenforum
Spanish: Foro de usuarios de HP
French: Forum des utilisateurs
Portuguese: Fórum dos usuários HP
Chinese: 惠普个人客户支持论坛
Korean: HP 지식커뮤니티

Thank you for your understanding

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
mazzazz Honor Student
Honor Student
3 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I recently changed the house, but always keeping a fastweb modem. The modem model is the same as that of the old house but they changed the modem giving me a new one and my Compaq Presario CQ60 no longer connects to the Internet, but only to the modem. Connection's network tells me that the network is not identified and internet doesn't work. I tried to power cycle the modem and install different drivers but nothing worked. What can I do?

Sorry for the language mistake.
0 Kudos
Provost Provost
Provost
102,738 96,813 15,007 23,109
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi:

Your notebook probably has the Atheros AR5007 wireless network adapter.

If it does (you can verify by going to the device manager, click to expand the Network Adapters device category to see the name and model number of the wireless network adapter), installing this driver normally resolves that problem...

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp54501-55000/sp54972.exe

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation