bmdubya
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Wireless Network Knocked Out With Every Boot Up

HP Recommended
HP ProBook 455 G7
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I've just had this laptop for 2 weeks and it has been happening since I set it up. Every time I turn the laptop on, whether it is a fresh boot up or coming out of sleep/hibernate, my wireless network is killed for about 3-5 minutes. I have Xfinity Gigabit internet - gateway is cgm4140com. Whenever I turn on the laptop, my phone switches from wifi to LTE, my laptop will not connect, other users in the house are kicked off of their device, wireless tv's stop working...the entire network is just gone! I have uninstalled most HP bloatware already. I thought it might be my wireless printer connection watcher but I have uninstalled it already. Every driver has been updated. Every system update has been installed. No additional anti-virus or firewall software has been installed. Any ideas? Have a box coming to send in for repair, but hope to avoid having to do that.

Annotation 2020-06-18 001402.png

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation