Having trouble signing in? Try this!
Post new question
Question

Student
Message 1 of 2 (108 Views)

Wireless Switch Key Not-Functional

Product Name: HP Pavillion dv6 Notebook PC
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
I'm having an issue where I had my wireless switch key set to Off when I was in Windows 7 and had it running on Ethernet. After I upgraded to Windows 10, I was unable to switch the Wireless Key to On because it was remapped to the Airplane Mode Button.
0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 2 (78 Views)

Re: Wireless Switch Key Not-Functional

Welcome to the HP Forums @LucasOrtizNS!

Others have had the same issue after upgrading to Windows 10. I have seen the wireless button turn into the AirPlane button across many brands of Notebooks. Please review the solutions others have tried and let me know what you try and the result of your efforts: Re: F12 button changed to airplane mode, can't turn on wifi.

If this resolves the issue, please click the Accept as Solution button below. Thanks, I look forward to hearing back from you. 

Sunshyn2005
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation