06-12-2016 01:47 PM
06-13-2016 12:55 PM
Welcome to the HP Forums @LucasOrtizNS!
Others have had the same issue after upgrading to Windows 10. I have seen the wireless button turn into the AirPlane button across many brands of Notebooks. Please review the solutions others have tried and let me know what you try and the result of your efforts: Re: F12 button changed to airplane mode, can't turn on wifi.
If this resolves the issue, please click the Accept as Solution button below. Thanks, I look forward to hearing back from you.
I work on behalf of HP
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the “Accept as Solution” button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the “thumbs up" button!
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)