08-20-2017 10:54 PM
Following a new hard drive install to my still in great condition dm1z, I have experienced some problems with my internet adapters/drivers; the ethernet controller, wireless controller, and internet adapter all will not update (following connection to the internet via 3rd party usb tp-link connection) and give me the same error of unidentified device, missing drivers. And following my set up of the tp-link connection, my computer fails to download any new files/programs/drivers/ anything, giving me an error each time. Under the networking hub neither adapter is available, and the only appear as unidentified devices under the device manager.
08-21-2017 01:35 AM
Are you installing from your model's driver page?
******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to say -Thanks!.******
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)