Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Wireless connectivity issue

hp smart note
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)

last one month i am trying to connect  to wifi network always itshows this connection is limited..pls suggest a solution

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
14,461 14,098 715 1,908
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Wireless connectivity issue

Hi @DURGA2,

Welcome to the HP Forum! Thank you for becoming a HP Forum member. It is a dynamite location to get help from the community, get suggestions and find what has worked for others. For you have the best experience, here is a link for you to review, should you have any concerns: First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More What is your product or model number?   HP Notebook PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number, Serial Number or Product Number?

I understand that your wireless connection is limited. Please review this post by @Great-Deku-Tree Common fixes for wireless connectivity issues. and let me know the outcome.

Please let me know if this information helps you resolve the issue by marking this post as "Accept as Solution", this will help others easily find the information they may be looking for. Also, clicking the Thumbs Up” below is a great way to say thanks! :generic:

Sparkles1

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation