03-12-2013 02:00 PM
HP Pavilion G6
Windows 8 (64-bit)
No error messages
I've just got it back from PC world where it has been in for mending as the screen broke (unrelated to the internet/wireless). It worked before but now the orange light doesn't change to blue at all.
It is the same router from before it was sent in and now it just doesn't work. I am currently on an ethernet connection but I am lost as to what to do next.
03-13-2013 05:24 PM
I see that you are having problems with the wireless internet on your HP laptop. I would like to help with this issue but I need some more information from you.
Can you provide the model and product number of the computer? Here is a link showing how to find that information.
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs – Computer Stops Responding or Becomes Very Slow After Connecting to the Internet (Windows 10, 8)