Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
officejet Pro 8360
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

My Wireless printer is setup on my wireless network but will not connect to internet. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello, @nicholas279 – Hope you are well 🙂

Thanks for stopping by the HP Support Forums! I’m here to help with the printer issues!

Going through your post, I see that the printer is connected over the local network, but is not connected to the internet. Can you print from your PC? Please let me know.

If the printer is not printing from the PC, then try to fix this issue using HP Print and Scan Doctor (PSDR). PSDR is an automated tool which can diagnose and resolve printing and scanning problems. Please go to http://hp.care/2bZ9w2q to download and run HP PSDR. Once you open the program, select your printer and click on “Fix Printing” to automatically diagnose and fix the issue.

If the issue persists, then try the steps below:

• First, unplug the USB cable from the printer, if present.
  • Go to Control Panel – Programs and feature – Select all the HP Officejet printer entries and uninstall them.
  • Now go to Control Panel – Devices and Printer – Select all the printer entries and remove the device.
  • Press the "windows key" + "r" to get the "Run" window open - Type "printui.exe /s" (There is a space between .exe & /) and press enter.
  • Under print server properties, go to drivers - remove any entry there as well.
  • Again, go to the Run window, type – “c:/programdata” – Go to Hewlett Packard folder, remove any printer related folders & files.
  • Restart your computer.
  • Now, click http://hp.care/2tj7OUA to download and install the software.
  • Connect the USB cable if prompted and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation.
  • Restart the PC and check.

That should help. Let me know!

Cheers 🙂

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello, @nicholas279 – Hope you are well 🙂

Thanks for stopping by the HP Support Forums! I’m here to help with the printer issues!

Going through your post, I see that the printer is connected over the local network, but is not connected to the internet. Can you print from your PC? Please let me know.

If the printer is not printing from the PC, then try to fix this issue using HP Print and Scan Doctor (PSDR). PSDR is an automated tool which can diagnose and resolve printing and scanning problems. Please go to http://hp.care/2bZ9w2q to download and run HP PSDR. Once you open the program, select your printer and click on “Fix Printing” to automatically diagnose and fix the issue.

If the issue persists, then try the steps below:

• First, unplug the USB cable from the printer, if present.
  • Go to Control Panel – Programs and feature – Select all the HP Officejet printer entries and uninstall them.
  • Now go to Control Panel – Devices and Printer – Select all the printer entries and remove the device.
  • Press the "windows key" + "r" to get the "Run" window open - Type "printui.exe /s" (There is a space between .exe & /) and press enter.
  • Under print server properties, go to drivers - remove any entry there as well.
  • Again, go to the Run window, type – “c:/programdata” – Go to Hewlett Packard folder, remove any printer related folders & files.
  • Restart your computer.
  • Now, click http://hp.care/2tj7OUA to download and install the software.
  • Connect the USB cable if prompted and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation.
  • Restart the PC and check.

That should help. Let me know!

Cheers 🙂

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee
HP Recommended

Thanks for your assistance.  My problems is solved.

HP Recommended

Hello, @nicholas279

Thanks for the update & Great stuff! Glad to know that you were able to fix the issue 🙂

Please consider marking my post as "Accepted Solutions" to help other users with the same issue to find a solution more efficiently. Click on "Thumbs up" to give me "Kudos".

Visit us again if you have any concerns!

Thank you again and may you have a wonderful day and even better tomorrow 🙂

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.