Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

bent corner on top right of page

office jet 4632
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

The paper comes out with the top right corner bend.  Why?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
12,746 12,733 829 1,474
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

bent corner on top right of page

@Julie2104

Welcome to HP Support Forums. 🙂 I came across your post and would like to help.

I understand that you have an HP Officejet 4632 e-All-in-One Printer and the paper has the top right corner bend when it comes out from the printer. 

I would like to know if any changes (paper jam, carriage jam, etc.) that took place on the printer after which this issue may have started. Meanwhile, I recommend you to perform the following steps to isolate the issue and arrive at a fix: 

• Disconnect the power cable from the printer while the printer is still ON.
  • Disconnect any other cables if connected the printer.
  • Press and hold the printer’s power button for 15 seconds.
  • The printer should be directly connected to the wall outlet and not to a surge protector. Reconnect the power cable to print and the printer should power ON by itself. If the printer doesn’t power ON then please manually power it ON.
  • Please check for any pieces of paper that may have stuck inside the printer.

If the paper continues to bend then please review the steps as described in detail from this link. You may ignore any steps which you have already performed. 

Hope this information helps. Let me know. All the best! 🙂

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation