11-04-2016 01:16 PM
Hi! @numont2016, Thanks for stopping by the HP Support Forums!
I understand that you have Bluetooth issues with your laptop.
Please try few steps mentioned below.
Bring up the start menu. Search for "Device Manager".
Go to "View" and click "Show hidden icons"
In Device Manager, expand Bluetooth.
Right click on Bluetooth Generic Adapter and update the driver.
Restart your laptop.
Let me know if this works!
Happy Weekend! :)
I am an HP Employee
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)