02-27-2020 01:29 AM
I often distribute Internet from my phone via bluetooth, as the wifi very quickly discharges the phone’s battery. The problem is that after turning off the laptop, I can not reconnect to the access point via bluetooth. Because in the Connect to personal network (PAN) menu, the access point is lost and only the direct connection item is located. I have to remove the phone from the laptop and re-create the connection to the phone via bluetooth. The latest drivers from the bluetooth are downloaded from the HP site. 1.7.1021.3000 Rev.S
Can anyone help with this problem?
02-29-2020 02:37 PM
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.
Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, I have a few troubleshooting steps we could try to fix the issue:
Firstly, perform Windows Update and HP Support Assistant: (do not skip any troubleshooting steps if you feel steps are repeating)
To check for updates now, select the Start button, and then go to Settings > Update & security > Windows Update, and select Check for updates.
Install updates from HP Support Assistant: Go to Download HP Support Assistant to install the tool.
- To open the HP Support Assistant, double-click the HP Support Assistant icon .
- Click My devices in the top menu, and then click Updates in the My PC or My notebook pane.
- Click Check for updates and messages to scan for new updates.
- Review the list of updates. Updates with a yellow information icon are recommended. Updates with a blue information icon are optional.
- Click the update name for a description, version number, and file size.
- Select the box next to any updates you want to install, and then click Download and install.
And, also BIOS Update: Follow steps from the link: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c00042629
Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
I am an HP Employee