Having trouble signing in? Try this!
Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 4 (168 Views)

bluetooth does not work any longer

Product Name: HP 620 productnumber WS728EA
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

hello

I have a problem with my notebook. Suddenly 'bluetooth' does not work any more; I get the message that my USB is longer recognised by Windows. Some time ago I upgraded my laptop to windows 10.

According to my investigation I have following bluetooth: 'Broadcom 2070 Bluetooth 2.1 - EDR Broadcom corporation'. My computer gives the message I can nog longer use the windows driver.

I searched on the site of HP, found a corresponding driver for bluetooth buth at last I got the message it does not work.

Who can help me ?

Kind regards!

Dirk

0 Kudos
Teacher
Message 2 of 4 (137 Views)

Re: bluetooth does not work any longer

Hi Tubaspeler,

Have you tried a system restore to a date prior to when the issue started occuring? 

Otherwise, here's a link for a lot of detailed steps to try. 

Let me know how it goes.

Thanks,
Mike

_______

I work on behalf of HP

**Click the KUDOS thumbs up button to say 'Thanks'**

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Honor Student
Message 3 of 4 (128 Views)

Hi Mike

Thanks for your help.

I tried a system restore some days ago but without result.

The last two days I suddenly had an active bluetooth; yestarday evening suddenly it was again not active; very strange ...

I try the link you gave me and let you know the resulta afterwards.

Kind regards

Tubaspeler

Honor Student
Message 4 of 4 (109 Views)

Hi Mike

I tried the link you gave me and with success!!

The first solution and the most easy one was immediatly the good one; shut off the computer and also from the electricity and after this start up the pc had again bluetooth. I hope this works a long time. In the meantime I'm very grateful you helped me!!

Kind regards

Tubaspeler

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation