08-22-2010 04:48 AM
i have purchased a compaq persario notebook model cq42 116 tu two months back , but i was not provided any driver for bluetooth n neither its there on the hp site, i hape no options than waiting for it to b on d site n download it, may i know wen will hp provide this bluetooth driver for cq42 116 tu
08-22-2010 10:37 AM - edited 08-22-2010 10:39 AM
Here you go... ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp49001-49500/sp49153.exe ...This if from Win 7 OS
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with 'Accept as Solution', if it solves your problem.
Click on the BLUE KUDOS button on the left to say "Thanks"
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs – Computer Stops Responding or Becomes Very Slow After Connecting to the Internet (Windows 10, 8)