Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Pavilion x360 Convertible 14m-ba0xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Hey guys. I am trying to pair my bluetooth headphone with my HP Pavilion x360 and they are not showing up in the list of items to pair. I'm not even sure if bluetooth headphones are able to be paired to my model. Can anyone help?! Other devices come up to pair with in the list but none of them are mine, I live in an apartment and I think it's picking up the neighbors devices. The headphones that pair automatically with 3 different iphones and an ipad all the time, will not paid with my laptop. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@allie9203 wrote:

Hey guys. I am trying to pair my bluetooth headphone with my HP Pavilion x360 and they are not showing up in the list of items to pair.....

@allie9203 

You need to allow your bluetooth headphone to be able to discoverable first. How ? Please check manual of your bluetooth headphone.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

i've done this and they are still not appearing. ive tried to paid 3 different headphone to the laptop and none of them appear in the list. is this even an option for this model?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.