Post new question
Question

Highlighted
Top Student
Message 1 of 2 (82 Views)

bluetooth pairing

Product Name: Hp Omen Laptop
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

I have a Hp Omen running Windows 8.1 Pro. I recently purchased a receiver (Pioneer SC-LX901) for my stereo system which has bluetooth capabilities. I want to play music that is on my laptop through my stereo system. I have no problem putting the receiver in pairing mode thus making it discoverable. My laptop sees the receiver and asks me to pair, so I don't believe that the receiver is causing the problem, however when I click the "pair" box I continue getting the following message "That didn't work. Try again later and make sure your device is discoverable." I have tried this many times over several days. Can someone help?

HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 2 (45 Views)

Re: bluetooth pairing

@Pappy01545,

Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out.

I understand that you are unable to connect the Pioneer SC-LX901 stereo system to your HP Omen laptop.

In order to assist you better, please let us know the model number of the unit and the operating system installed on the computer from the links below: 

1. Click Here to Find Your HP Product Model Number

2. Click Here If Windows Operating System is installed

3. Click Here If Mac Operating System is installed

You have a good day ahead.

Rainbow23
I am an HP Employee

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation