08-21-2017 02:42 AM
i've problem in installing bluetooth driver in my win 10
driver and support at HP does'nt support win 10 drivers
any solution for this prob please ....
08-22-2017 07:09 AM
Let me take a moment to thank you for posting on the HP Support Forums.
I understand that you're unable to install the bluetooth drivers on your HP Pavilion dv6-3141ee Entertainment Notebook due to the lack of Win10 drivers. I'll do my best to help you with this case.
I checked the HP website and found that the drivers for Win10 are not available for this laptop model. Hence HP does not recommend making any changes to the original Windows operating system.
Secondly, You may try a work around to install the older drivers in compatibility mode. Please watch this Youtube video to install the old drivers in compatibility mode in Win10.
NOTE: Please ignore any ads and do not click on the third part links in Youtube. This is only a workaround and not a 100% guaranteed solution.
I hope this information helps. Please keep me posted for any further questions. Cheers!
I am an HP Employee
If you find this post helpful then you can help others find the same solution by clicking the “Accept as Solution” button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the “Thumbs up" button!
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)