Post new question
Question

Highlighted
Student
Message 1 of 2 (95 Views)

bluetooth problem installation

Product Name: pavilion dv6 3141ee
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

i've problem in installing bluetooth driver in my win 10

driver and support at HP does'nt support win 10 drivers

any solution for this prob please ....

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 2 (48 Views)

Re: bluetooth problem installation

@scofield1991

Let me take a moment to thank you for posting on the HP Support Forums. 

I understand that you're unable to install the bluetooth drivers on your HP Pavilion dv6-3141ee Entertainment Notebook due to the lack of Win10 drivers. I'll do my best to help you with this case.

I checked the HP website and found that the drivers for Win10 are not available for this laptop model. Hence HP does not recommend making any changes to the original Windows operating system.

Secondly, You may try a work around to install the older drivers in compatibility mode. Please watch this Youtube video to install the old drivers in compatibility mode in Win10. 

NOTE: Please ignore any ads and do not click on the third part links in Youtube. This is only a workaround and not a 100% guaranteed solution.

I hope this information helps. Please keep me posted for any further questions. Cheers! Smiley Happy

MKazi
I am an HP Employee

If you find this post helpful then you can help others find the same solution by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation