Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
probook 4530s
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

i want to re instal the blutooth driver cuz the blutooth icon and i  cant trun on it  or find the blutooth decvice    and  when i go to the offical web  of hp thy say they didnot find  blutoof driver for my laptop

Spoiler
#blutooth #drivers 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi:

Not all HP 4530s notebooks came with built in bluetooth.

if you are sure that your notebook came with Bluetooth try this...

make a bootable ubuntu installer.

Get Ubuntu | Download | Ubuntu

Here is how to make the file bootable...

Create a bootable USB stick on Windows | Ubuntu

Boot from the Ubuntu installer and select the option to 'Try Ubuntu without installing."

See if you can turn on the Bluetooth adapter in Ubuntu.

If you can turn it on, and then shut down the PC, and remove the Ubuntu installer.

When you restart the PC and go into Windows, the Bluetooth should be showing up in the device manager. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.