07-29-2020 02:31 AM
It is possible to upgrade to WiFi that support dual band 2.4ghz and 5ghz And from Bluetooth 4.0 to Bluetooth 5.0?
Solved! Go to Solution.
07-31-2020 02:06 PM
@aves77 Welcome to HP Community!
I understand that you would like to upgrade the Wifi card.
I have checked the manual ( page number 3)
Your product Support for the following WLAN formats:
● Realtek RTL8188EE 802.11bgn 1x1 Wi-Fi Adapter
● Realtek RT8723BE 802.11bgn 1x1 Wi-Fi + BT4.0 Combo Adapter
● Broadcom BCM43142 802.11 bgn 1x1 Wi-Fi + BT4.0 HMC Combo Adapter
● Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160 802.11 ac 1x1 WiFi + BT 4.0 Combo Adapter
● Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165 802.11 ac 1x1 WiFi + BT 4.0 Combo Adapter
A few things to remember are mentioned below:
The compatibility of your router with the wireless card,
If the wireless card is 1x1: supports 2.4 GHz and below - slow connection and download/upload speed,
If it's 2x2 or more: support 5 GHz and above - Fast connected and speed.
Keep us posted,
If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you,
Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post,
Have a great day!