Resolve Windows 10 related issues for your HP computers or printers by HP Windows 10 Support Center
It is possible to upgrade to WiFi that support dual band 2.4ghz and 5ghz And from Bluetooth 4.0 to Bluetooth 5.0?
Go to Solution.
@aves77 Welcome to HP Community!
I understand that you would like to upgrade the Wifi card.
I have checked the manual ( page number 3)
Your product Support for the following WLAN formats:
● Realtek RTL8188EE 802.11bgn 1x1 Wi-Fi Adapter
● Realtek RT8723BE 802.11bgn 1x1 Wi-Fi + BT4.0 Combo Adapter
● Broadcom BCM43142 802.11 bgn 1x1 Wi-Fi + BT4.0 HMC Combo Adapter
● Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160 802.11 ac 1x1 WiFi + BT 4.0 Combo Adapter
● Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165 802.11 ac 1x1 WiFi + BT 4.0 Combo Adapter
A few things to remember are mentioned below:
The compatibility of your router with the wireless card,
If the wireless card is 1x1: supports 2.4 GHz and below - slow connection and download/upload speed,
If it's 2x2 or more: support 5 GHz and above - Fast connected and speed.
Keep us posted,
If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you,
Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post,
Have a great day!
View solution in original post
Happy to help.
Asmita I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community