cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
crhod
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

can't change chinese to english and will not connect to roruter which is 6inches away

HP Recommended
envy 4520
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Have hp desktop windows 8.1. cannot connect to router which is 6 inches away and also cannot change from chinese back to englishh. Stopped scrolling up and down which makes it more difficult. AOL tech says I need a usb cable. One I had prior did not use one, doon't know why I would need now. Iyt is an e-printer.

1 REPLY 1
erico
Level 17
Level 17
47,969 41,846 4,651 12,425
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

An Envy 4520 is an AIO printer, not an hp desktop windows 8.1.

Would you mind starting over and explaining which device will not connect to your router?

The way you have explained it is  a tad confusing. 

Make certain that your printer and PC are on connecting the same subnet or SSID.

Try using the HP Print and Scan doctor utility to ease your wireless connection problems . Download it and install on your Windows PC.

https://support.hp.com/nz-en/document/c02073861

I am not an HP Employee.
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation